CRESSI Drake Titanium Computer293950329854
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
A revolutionary diving computer deisgned by Cressi, the Drake Titanium not only gives information about deep diving, but with its special four programs it can also assist the diver in static breath hold diving, dynamic breath hold diving, and underwater fishing. In its operating system, divers are able to choose between the following four programs: The PRO program is particularly suitable for diving purists and extreme divers. It provides, among other information, the descent speed, ascent speed and total speed, duration of descent and ascent, “Time Ratio” between immersion time and the surface time (constantly updated), medium data and the useful function of Recommended Recovery Time for safety, set by the user for the prevention of Taravana. The FREE program provides easy reading of and access to data. It is suitable for sea-running and underwater fishing and provides the necessary information on the most visible part of the display. By limiting the accessory data that characterize the program, PRO helps the diver to focus on the more practical aspects of the discipline. The DYNAMIC program is for those who are training or practice the discipline horizontally. It has a special tank counter and has the ability to memorize training tables with times expressed in increments or decrements. The STATIC program totally controls static breath hold diving, both for training and for performance.
- Four Functional Modes: Static, Dynamic, Free and Pro.
- 9 memories per mode to program 9 different alarm configurations. Complete alarm settings configuration: times, depths, number of descents, or pool series.
- Fully controllable acoustic and visual alarms.
- REPS extension for Static and Dynamic programs to create and store normal or incremental training tables.
- Precision stopwatch with split time and lap time functions.
- Salt water and fresh water settings.
- LOG BOOK by session.
- Three History functions containing Static, Dynamic and Deep apnea logged data.
- Ability to configure sampling time.
- Exchange of the metric measuring unit (meters and °C) for the imperial system unit (ft and °F).
- PC or MAC Connection.
Marketing Product Type – Computer
Dive log capacity: 500 hours
Compass function: No
Battery: RechargeableActivity: Recreational/Travel